5 Best Mother’s Day Creative Ads to Draw Inspiration from in 2022
Every year, between late April and early May, the searches for the Keyword “When is Mother’s Day” spike.
If you are a business offering products that may appeal to mothers, this is an ideal time for you to put out your best Mother's Day creative ads.
To ensure your happy Mother's Day ads help your business bring in sales this year, this detailed guide will take a look at ads that have achieved the highest ROI in the past 2 years. Carrying Mother’s Day ads from Instagram, AdMob, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook—and outlining the features that make ads in each platform standout—this detailed guide should help you take your Mother’s Day advertising to the next level.
- 5 Mother's Day Creative Ads That Will Warm Your Heart
- Mother's Day Facebook Ads
- AdMob Mother's Day Ads
- Make Your Mother's Day Creative Ads Stand Out: Use AdTargeting
- FAQs about Mother's Day Marketing
5 Mother's Day Creative Ads That Will Warm Your Heart
Mother's Day Facebook Ads
With more than 2.9 billion monthly active users, Facebook is one of the largest advertisement networks.
With over 65% of Facebook users being under the age of 44 years, you have over 1.2 billion people that you can target with your Mother's Day Facebook ads.
Features of Facebook Ads
- You can micro-target exact audiences with your Mother's Day Facebook ads. You can narrow down your target audience by age, spoken languages, location, gender, income, interests, and much more.
- When using Mother's Day Facebook ads, you get to choose from a wide array of ad formats.
- You get to choose your budget for Facebook ads.
- Facebook’s Ads manager gives you access to a wide array of performance insights.
- Facebook allows A/B testing to ensure performance growth.
1. Baraley-AU Mother’s Day Ads
This Mother's Day Facebook ad gained more than 10,000 likes, more than 3,100 likes, and over 1,100 comments.
The success of the happy Mother’s Day ad came from showcasing the effectiveness of the product. Starting with someone throwing away a pan because it’s dirty and someone else picking it up and using the product for cleaning, the ad creates a lot of interest in the products offered by Baraley-AU.
What’s more, even though the Mother's Day Facebook ad shows multiple women cleaning various utensils, it does this in a very short period. The ad is under 20 seconds long.
What Made This Happy Mother’s Day Ad Work?
- The happy Mother’s Day ad uses a real-world scenario to showcase the effectiveness of the product being advertised.
- The Mother's Day Facebook ad appeals to the viewers' emotions by showing that mothers no longer have to throw away utensils.
- The ad conveys its message in under 20 seconds.
AdMob Mother’s Day Ads
Founded in 2006 in Mountain View, United States, AdMob offers a vast array of solutions and tools to promote and monetize mobile apps. The platform connects advertisers with developers/publishers via its mobile marketplace.
With more than 6.567 billion people using smartphones in 2022 and the number expected to increase to 7.690 billion by 2027, this is an indication that AdMob has a lot of potential for happy Mother's Day ads.
Features of AdMob Ads
- AdMob gives you access to high-performing mobile application ad formats.
- You get a holistic view of how your Mother's Day creative ads are performing.
- AdMob offers tools that automate and streamline your day-to-day tasks when creating your happy Mother’s Day Ads.
- With AdMob Mother's Day ads, you can balance in-app purchases and ad-based revenue streams based on user behaviors.
2. The Body Shop Mother’s Day Creative Ads
Gaining over 57,300 impressions in 14 days, this AdMob Mother’s Day Ad combines text and video to get the message across. Using a happy woman, the advertisement encourages people to make their mothers as happy as the woman in the ad.
After using about 12 seconds to create an emotional need to make mothers happy, the ad ends with a call to action that asks the viewers to “Shop Now.”
What Made This Mother’s Day Advertisement Stand Out?
- The ad conveys its message in less than 14 seconds.
- The happy Mother’s Day ad creates an emotional connection with people who have mothers.
- The ad has a very strong CTA (call-to-action).
- The ad carries a catchy tune that draws in the viewer.
TikTok Mother’s Day Ads
In 2022, TikTok has more than 1 billion monthly active users. What’s more, this number is expected to continue growing and may reach 1.5 billion monthly active users by the end of 2022.
What’s even better, by using Mother’s Day creative ads on TikTok, you will be targeting the right audience. With more than 89% of TikTok users being under the age of 49 years, this indicates that a large number of people on the platform may be in a position to get their mothers gifts.
Features of TikTok Ads
- TikTok has superior user engagement. The average TikTok user spends 89 minutes per day on the platform.
- TikTok has eCommerce capabilities. For example, the platform partnered with Shopify in 2020.
- TikTok brand effects allow you to highlight brand-specific elements in your happy Mother's Day ads.
- TikTok catalog ads allow you to display a variety of products in your Mother's Day Creative ads.
- TikTok hashtag challenges allow you to reach a bigger audience with your Mother's Day jewelry ads.
3. Paco Rabanne Happy Mother’s Day Ad
Using just 5 seconds, this Mother’s Day creative ad captures the attention of viewers and introduces a new product. With amazing editing, the ad showcases the product in a way that makes it stand out.
What’s more, the ad ends with a strong call to action, requesting the views to Shop Now. As an indicator of its success, this Mother’s Day ad gained more than 4,800 likes.
Why We Love This Advertisement
- Attention capturing graphics.
- The ad has a very short duration.
- Top-notch video editing makes the product stand out.
- Clear audio lets the viewers know what they need to do.
Instagram Mother’s Day Creative Ads
With more than 1.3 billion active users, Instagram is a channel you shouldn’t ignore. What’s even better, more than 86% of the people on Instagram are under the age of 44—this means that a high percentage of Instagram users are willing to buy their mothers gifts.
The big question, however, is, what can make your Mother's Day creative ads have the highest ROI (Return on Investment) on Instagram? We will answer this question by looking at the features that make Instagram Mother’s Day ads stand out.
Features of Instagram Ads
- Instagram allows you to tell stories with carousel happy Mother's Day ads.
- You can pique interest with video ads.
- Instagram Hashtags allow you to reach a bigger audience.
- Instagram ad statistics allow you to analyze and determine which Mother's Day ads offer the best ROI.
- High-quality visuals allow you to keep interested buyers from scrolling further down.
4. Jewelry Happy Mother’s Day Ads
One of the best Mother's Day jewelry ads on Instagram, this ad by Damas Jewellery gained over 941,000 impressions within 23 days. The ad creates an emotional connection with mothers by explaining that women are pillars of society.
By keeping all the focus on the importance of women in society, the mother's day jewelry ad creates the impression that it is less of an ad and more of a campaign to support women.
After using the first 56 seconds to increase the love for women and mothers, the Mother's Day ad creatively ends with the message “Happy Mother’s Day to the jewel of our hearts.” This message indirectly encourages the viewers to get their mothers a jewel by clicking the “Shop Now” button.
Why We Like This Mother’s Day Jewelry Ad
- It connects with the viewers emotionally.
- It presents itself as a story instead of an advertisement.
- The Mother's Day creative ad is well-edited.
The ad’s timing is ideal—it’s neither too long nor too short.
Twitter Mother’s Day Creative Ads
By the end of 2019, Twitter had more than 330 million monthly active users.
What’s more, over 82% of Twitter users are under the age of 49 years.
These stats indicate that Twitter has a lot of potentials when it comes to Mother’s Day creative ads. Below, we will look at some of the reasons you may want to advertise on Twitter.
Features of Twitter Ads
- Twitter allows you to pay for performance.
- Twitter’s keyword targeting allows advertisers to go after users who have demonstrated intent.
- Tweet engager targeting allows you to target people who have recently engaged with your tweets.
- Through tailored audiences, Twitter allows you to target users who follow specific accounts.
- Twitter has one of the lowest costs per click.
5. Chanel Mother’s Day Creative Ads
Despite running for only one day, this Mother's Day creative ad gained more than 4,200 impressions. The ad’s success hinges on one main thing—its creativity arouses curiosity.
The happy Mother’s Day ad features people wearing interesting costumes and just jumping around. The ad does not go into an explanation—this makes the viewer want to know what’s being offered by the brand.
What’s more, the ad is super short. Lasting for only 10 seconds, the advertisement gets its message across without consuming too much of the user’s time.
What Makes This Happy Mother’s Day Ad Special?
- It gets its message across in just 10 seconds.
- The advertisement uses creativity to arouse curiosity.
- The ad’s graphics are attention-capturing.
Make Your Mother’s Day Creative Ads Stand Out: Use AdTargeting
The premise of creating the best Mother's Day creative ads is a deep insight into potential customers. However, while most people do understand this, the big question remains, “how do I get to understand my potential customers so well so that I can target them with the right ads?” The answer to this question is quite simple—use AdTargeting.
Designed to give you a deeper insight into the audience targeted by TikTok, Google, and Facebook Ads, AdTargeting will help you achieve the highest possible return on investment with your Mother’s Day creative ads.
Some of the features that make AdTargeting standout for thousands of online entrepreneurs include:
Facebook Ad Targeting
AdTargeting makes it extremely easy for you to target the right audience of mother's day on Facebook. The tool allows you to:
- Search for interests by the target language, target country, and more.
- Access hundreds of hidden ad interests.
- Analyze your Facebook Interest based on gender ratio, age ratio, page ranks, city ranks, audience path, and interest path.
- AdTargeting works perfectly with the Facebook Ad Set.
Google Ad Targeting
AdTargeting offers a large number of features that make advertising on Google extremely easy and effective:
- The tool allows you to find Google Keywords for a specific domain.
- AdTargeting allows you to study Google’s cost per click for each keyword.
- With AdTargeting, you understand the keyword’s paid difficulty.
- AdTargeting makes it extremely easy for you to find the search volume for different keywords.
- AdTargeting allows you to view the keyword search volume distribution for varying countries.
TikTok Ad Targeting
To help you get maximum results from your Mother’s Day TikTok ads, AdTargeting gives you:
- The right hashtags for your Mother’s Day Creative ads.
- Hundreds of alternative terms for the TikTok keyword you are interested in.
- The ability to target the right audience with your Mother's Day jewelry ads.
- Higher search volume, low difficulty TikTok Keywords.
Are You Ready to Improve the ROI of Your Mother’s Day Creative Ads?
Tired of paying for happy Mother’s Day Ads on Facebook, TikTok, or Google and getting minimal returns? Tired of not knowing whether you are targeting the right audience or not?
AdTargeting can help you boost the impact that your Mother's Day ads—and other types of ads—have. What’s even better, you do not have to pay upfront to see the results AdTargeting can generate for you—you can try the tool for FREE.
- Are you advertising on Facebook this Mother’s Day? Get the Facebook AdTargeting tool for FREE.
- Do you plan to use Google for advertising? Get the Google AdTargeting tool 100% FREE.
- Would you like to reach the right audience when advertising on TikTok? Grab the TikTok AdTargeting tool for FREE today.
In 2021, people in the United States spent an estimated $28.1 billion on cards, dinners, flowers, and gifts for Mother’s Day. Businesses that positioned themselves well with the best Mother’s Day creative ads enjoyed the biggest share of this revenue.
In 2022, you can position your business to get the most money on Mother’s Day. All you have to do is emulate the happy Mother's Day ads that have performed well in the past.
This detailed guide shows you some of the best-performing Mother's Day ads. Drawing inspiration from these ads should help you beat your competitors.
FAQs about Mohters Day Marketing(FAQs)
What Sells Most on Mother’s Day?
According to Statista, the expenditure on Mother’s Day in the US was as follows:
- 6.08 billion on Jewelry
- 4.14 billion on special outings
- 3.32 billion on Electronics
- 2.79 billion on Gift cards
- 2.66 billion on Clothing
- 2.66 billion on Flowers
This indicates that jewelry sells most on Mother’s Day.
When Should You Start Advertising for Mother’s Day?
Starting your Mother’s Day advertising at least 3 to 4 weeks before the special day gives you time to remind shoppers about Mother’s Day. You give the shoppers enough time to decide what to buy and also leave enough room for shipping times. This not only allows your customers to order the best gift but also ensures it is on their doorstep at the right time.
What Are the Most Creative Marketing Ideas for Mother's Day Ads?
Whether you plan to use Mother's Day Jewelry ads or other types of ads, the following creative marketing ideas should work for you:
- Use extra incentive to drive sales – For example, offer free shipping for some of the items you are promoting in your Mother's Day creative ads.
- Offer giveaways – If your goal is to attract new customers or increase brand awareness, a giveaway can offer you great results.
- Create a gift guide – Some people wait until the last minute to buy their mothers a gift. A Mother’s Day gift guide can help you turn the last-minute shoppers into customers.
- Take advantage of user-generated content – There is nothing like re-living fun moments with mom. Using user-generated content in your happy Mother's Day ads can help you spread the joy of Mother’s Day and also encourage more people to celebrate this moment with their mothers.
Save 50% on Advertising Costs!
Maximize your ad ROI with little cost! Come join us!Get Started for Free